1. Whole Foods – I love this place. There are so many things that I wanted to get, but I only ended up getting the bits of this and that I really needed.
2. Trader Joe’s – Another great place to shop!
3. The Container Store – I was looking for some containers for the kitchen. Didn’t find what I was looking for, but sure did find a lot of stuff that I wanted to buy.
4. Peir 1- Supposedly this store will be going out of business soon…I sure hope not!
5. Barnes and Noble – Needed a good book to read. Got it and can’t wait to start reading.
6. Stew Leonards- bought I bottle of wine for tonight’s girls night, but now that we aren’t doing it so I just might drink it myself tonight!
7. Chef World – When I am in the area I always have to stop in and take a look. If I was rich I would buy half of the things in this store…
Thought that I would make today’s Saturday Seven a bit silly!!
1. Hamburger Bed- you heard that right. If you want to make one there are directions on this site. Check it out…it was pretty weird/funny.
2. The Perpetual Kid – Unique gifts for your inner child!
3. Think Geek – Great site for fun stuff! Check out the Chopstick Game called “Pick Up Chicks”.
4. Cholive- Do you like olives and chocolate? Have you ever wanted a chocolate olive that didn’t taste like olive? Confused? So was I.
5. Animi Causa – fun things for the home…like chocolate coasters!
6. Snorg Tees - So many funny t-shirts!
7. Crispy Cones – this just makes me laugh….really?
1. My Sweet and Saucy- completely jealous she is opening her own bakery. I love her blog because she actually shows you the steps to making a great cake.
2. Sweet Bliss – chocolate so cute that you might not want to eat it. I am thinking of getting some for K and I. We usually have at least one small piece of chocolate after dinner as a treat everyday!
3. Closet Cooking – I love that he is willing to try so many new things. I am hoping to be able to make more recipes likes his.
4. Gluten Free Mommy – new sight I found that looks fun and gluten free. I haven’t really been over most of it but it looks like I will be referring to it often.
5. Baby Cakes – Vegan and gluten free cupcakes! They have a cookbook out also that I would love to get.
6. Hey, that tastes good! - So many good gluten free recipes. I can’t wait to try them!
7. Smitten Kitchen- one of the best food blogs online!
1. Our Little Haus- I absolutely love this blog. I love her writing, photos, bento boxes and just the overall look of the whole blog.
2. Hot off the Garlic Press- this is actually a new blog I came upon. I am looking forward to diving into her posts to see what she’s got!
3. Chocolate Shavings- this is another food blog that I have come across. There are many recipes I would love to enjoy!
4. Taste Buddies- I don’t know what it is with me and food blogs, but I just can’t get enough. I hope you can’t either! They make me want to strive to cook better AND work on my food photography!
5. Did it – a website that you can check off the adventures that you have done and find new ones to do!
6. No recipes- A blog that tries to make food with no recipes. I hope to one day be able to perfect this!
7. Viking Cooking School – I can’t wait to sign up for one of the courses here. I am hoping either K or a friend would like to come along. It would be a fun day!
1. Good Eats and Sweet Treats – Oh yummy! I am looking forward to making the Chocolate Coconut Cream Tart for K. I know he is going to love it!
2. Pro Blogger- I decided to sign up for this also. It is a 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Challenge and who isn’t interested in making their blog better?
3. Nook and Pantry – another great foodie blog. Can you tell I am addicted to them?
4. Soy and Pepper – for the love of bento boxes. She makes a bunch of them and I would really like to start taking them to lunch.
5. Cook think - Want to search for a dish by ingredient? How about by mood? Or location? This is the place to go!
6. America’s Test Kitchen – Love them. =)
7. Chef Central - I am addicted to this store!!
1. Stephanies Kitchen - stumbled upon this website and truly enjoy it. There are many simple recipes that I would love to make.
2. Jin Patisserie- Kristy Choo is amazing. I go to this website sometimes just to look at the art of her work. It is amazing.
3. Uncommon Goods- a place to find some very unusual and funky stuff. I adore the glassware and want to purchase most of them!
4. Sugarlaws – there are many, many, many and one more many recipes that I would like to make from this site. Now I just need more hours to be added to my days!
5. The Bride’s Cafe – ever since the engagement I have been surfing around for ideas for the wedding. I have some in my head, but there are so many site out there and so many ideas. I just can’t wrap my mind around which I should go with. This site has many good ideas.
6. All recipes- this is my total go to place for recipes. I love reading the reviews on a recipe I am about to make to see what little changes or comments people have. It really helps me with the finished dish.
7. The Iron Cupcake- I want to do this so bad – too bad about the whole “I can’t find enough time to do everything I want” Grrrr!
1. Tartelette – the photograph is amazing! I swear the desserts are so amazing I wouldn’t want to eat them…they look like art!
2. The Daring Bakers – I have been dying to do this! I haven’t really had the time (I might be making some time for it soon) to do it. They announce a recipe and have each daring baker make it. I love the idea!
3. Vegan Yum Yum - K and I are going to try to cook more with veggies and such. This website is amazing – both recipes and pictures. First thing I want to try to make is the graham crackers.
4. Style Bakery - When I first came across this website I thought it would have stylish bakery items. Boy I was wrong!! lol. It has style, but no bakery!
5. Paris Breakfasts – her photos and paintings make me want to leave for Paris immediately. I need to go there!
6. 100 Layer Cake – inspirations for the wedding
7. Dessert Mag – Love it.
1. Culinary Concoctions by Peabody – I WANT TO MAKE EVERYTHING. Enough said.
2. Moraine Lake Lodge Hotel Website - K and I are dying to take a trip here. I need a vacation so bad.
3. Whimsy & Spice – I have heard so many wonderful things about their goods. I am looking forward to buying and sending something from this website for my boss. I will give you a heads up on how she likes it.
4. Baby Geared – when I have a baby I am going to buy so many things from here! Perfect for the urban parent.
5. Lekker Home – There are so many things that I would enjoy having from this website. Everything is fun and unusual. I especailly would love the Lolo Serving Collection *swoons*
6. The Little Happy Shop - has the most adoreable things!!! I so want the clover snackbox!
7. Sofa Garden – looking for an unusual pillow? Or a different kind of pillow? Well look no further. Here is where you will find it.