I love starting Monday’s off with BookishPenguin’s Monday Five Countdown!
Five Things I’m Grateful For
1. My husband. He turned to me yesterday and told me that he was so happy that he was going to spend the rest of his life with me. Goodness, I love that man.
2. Saturday. It was an amazingly fun filled day.
3. The weather this weekend. I was able to have the windows open and bring in some of that fresh air.
4. I didn’t catch whatever cold K was harboring this weekend. I can’t afford to be sick right now.
5. Man Thursday’s. My husband loves that his friends can come over, eat pizza and play videogames. And I love when my husband is happy and it also helps that when they are playing videogames I get to relax and read.
Four Things I Can’t Stop Thinking About
1. How much my legs hurt Sunday. After walking a LOT on Saturday I woke up to my legs killing me and it made me realize I have to get back to the gym.
2. My wardrobe. I need more.
3. Japan. Another earthquake?!?! My hearts go out to them.
4. We had the most amazing, best ever Mexican food we have ever eaten. I want more. Lucky for us though the place is two hours away OR we would eat there all the time!
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
1. Cleaning out the hallway closet. I am in full spring cleaning mode!
2. Finally buy our filing cabinet and go through all of our paperwork and put it away.
3. Food shopping. Oh man our cabinets look bare!
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
1. This stomach ache I am having. I hate not feeling well at work.
2. My diet. I have been eating the worse foods lately. I really need to rectify this! Also might be why I have the most wicked stomach ache today!
One Random Thing
1. This weekend I visited two castles, took too many pictures, ate great Mexican food and was able to spend many hours with my husband. I love weekends like this.
What’s going on with your five for today?