Five Things I’m Grateful For
1. The show Community. I have literally just started watching it and I cannot get over the fact that I just discovered it.
2. Getting out of work early enough now to actually come home and cook. Then afterward have time to watch a movie. What a difference an hour can make.
3. Breakfast in bed. Why does food taste infinitely better when you are in your pj’s and under covers?
4. Being blessed enough to be with a husband who not only tells me how much he cares for me, but shows me. Dinner ready when I get home? Oh honey!
5. For my weekend. Lots of reading, laughing, snuggles, and seeing my friends and family. Is there a better way to spend a weekend? I think not.
Four Things I Can’t Stop Thinking About
1. The day after grocery shopping day. All of my favorite foods are right there in my house. Yummers!
2. The bills I have to pay. I can’t wait to get my first paycheck from my new job. It is going to be amazing.
3. How much laundry and ironing I have to do. Am I the only one that hates doing both?
4. Japan. Heartbreaking.
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
1. Putting away laundry that is done and ironing.
2. Returning the shoes I bought from Macy’s online. They sent the wrong color. When I took them out of the box K actually said “What the hell are those? They are uuugggllyyy!”
3. Cook dinner at least four times this week. Last week I completely failed to do this. Again.
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
1. Doing dishes. I hate them. Really. I really do.
2. Going to leave this one blank. See One Random Thing portion of the Monday Five Countdown.
One Random Thing
1. Sometimes I have a hard time with the Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About portion of the Monday Five Countdown. I am a very positive person, so I find it hard to list things that I have to be positive about because I am pretty much always positive. Is that weird?
What’s going on with your five for today?