Decided to participate in Bookishpenguin’s Monday Five Countdown. What a great idea!! Try it for yourself!
Five Things I’m Grateful For
1. The honeymoon that I just came back from. So many amazing things happen and it was the most relaxing time I have ever had. I am grateful we were able to experience it. A lot of our friends/family were not able to take their honeymoons.
2. Heat. When we came back from Jamaica it was COLD!
3. For everything we have. Sometimes you forget just how lucky you are to live here in the States and own the things that you do. Not everyone is as lucky as we are.
4. My husband. He is the most amazing man I ever met and he treats me like a queen. I couldn’t have asked for anyone better.
5. The suitcase I bought before I left. It was so light and easy to use. It has swivel wheels so it was so much easier to walk with.
Four Things I Can’t Stop Thinking About
1. Our honeymoon. Yes this again. I can’t stop thinking about our room, room service, the bluest ocean and the amazing time we had. Wishing I could go back right now!
2. This years Christmas cookie list. Still thinking about this one. At least I bought all of the tins before we went on our vacation.
3. Christmas shopping. I really need to get a jump on it!
4. On how we missed Thanksgiving and everyone is in the Christmas spirit, but we still don’t feel like it is the holidays.
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
1. Buying a Christmas tree. We have this tiny little tree that we have been using for the last two years. We are looking to upgrade.
2. Setting up our new Christmas tree and decorations.
3. Unpacking. I unpacked our clothing to wash, but everything else is still in there.
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
1. The holidays. I know this one sounds a little weird, but I usually get pretty worked up during the holidays. So much to do in so little time.
2. The amount of money spent during the holidays. We are going to try to keep it to a minimum this year.
One Random Thing
1. We are having Thanksgiving Squared on Saturday the 11th. I am looking forward to putting together the menu for it!
What’s going on with your five for today?