1. I love the smell of the library. I don’t know if you are going to laugh at me or not, but I have to admit. Whenever I walk through the large doors I need to take a deep breath in. The scent brings back so many great memories. Hours spent with my nose in the books (reading not sniffing silly).
2. Pomegranates. Not to long ago POM Wonderful contacted me regarding their juice. They sent me a case and asked me to use it in a recipe. I have yet to find the perfect recipe to post here on the site, but I have been drinking it like crazy. Both plain and in sparkling wine. Soooo tasty!
3. Castle. I don’t know if you watch it, but you should. It makes me giggle and wonder who the killer is. Also did you know that the book in the show was made into a real book you could buy in the store? Reading it now!
4. Magic shell. I have to admit that I have never had it till just recently. K brought it into the house after I told him this. It is amazing on our Colombian Coffee Ice Cream. Bad K bad!
5. The Sartorialist. I wish I had the style some of these people have!
6. Audrey Hepburn. I have been obsessed with watching her movies as of late. She never goes out of style.
7. Breakfast for dinner. French toast, hash browns, omelets, pancakes, waffles. You name it we love it.
8. Candy corns. This is the only time of the year I can get my hands on some. I overload on them. I promise myself I won’t but then I always to.
9. Our Apartment. Lovely. Charming. Comfortable. Ours.
10. Being creative. I am in the process of making our Christmas cards. I enjoy having an outlet for my creative side. Since we have moved into the apartment I really haven’t had the time or the room to take up my painting again. I really do miss having that outlet to express myself.