Ten Things I’m Really Loving Right Now…
1. Getting a call from the library telling me that the books I’ve put on hold have come in and are waiting for me. Who doesn’t love when they get a call like that. I should walk, but I run to the library to pick them up! Can’t wait to read more!
2. My camera. We have actually been getting along a lot this week. She is working for me. Pictures are coming out great. I am glad that we decided to be friends again. Oh how I missed her.
3. K. I am marrying the man of my dreams and I am so lucky. He is the most amazing man ever.
4. Sleep. I LOVE SLEEP and when I get enough of it I am a happy camper. Oooo and those lazy day Sunday naps. Always amazing.
5. My couch by the window with a good book, a cool breeze and a cup of tea. Enough said.
6. Freshly washed bed linens. I love the smell and they way they feel. Now if only someone could wash them everyday and put them on. Then I would be even happier!
7. Music. I love a bit of all of it but I love turning on my iPod and finding a random song that makes me dance. Today I could be inspired by one song, but tomorrow it could be something completely different.
8. Candles. The smell, the warmth, the glow and the comfort of candles. Lately my favorite is anything that smells like freshly washed sheets.
9. Texas hold em. We are having yet another poker party at our place this Saturday. I love playing poker with my friends. We have so much fun.
10. Having an insanely clean house. Who wouldn’t want the house clean. I am a crazy person when it comes to it. Seems like it gives me peace. I like peace.