1. The Pink Teapot - if you want an etiquette question answered, this is the place to go!
2 . – There are so many diy things and simply adorable ideas here!
3 .Delight – I adore this site. There are so many things that I wish I had the money to buy.
4. Evil Shenanigans – I already have a couple of recipes that I am dying to make from the website. We met through foodbuzz.
5. Dorie Greenspan – I wish I could cook like this women. She is amazing
6. David Lebovitz – Last summer I was obsessed with his book “The Perfect Scoop”. If you like /sorbet or food for that matter this book/website is a must.
7. Karina’s Kitchen – I have been wrestling with the idea of trying out a bit of a gluten free diet just to see if it helps with my stomach problems. Supposedly she is a gluten free goddess. =)